Synthetic Fabric Is Man Made Material Made From Synthetic Fibres
Fibres are of two types 1) natural fibres, 2) synthetic fibres.
Natural fibres are obtained from plants and animals (plant fibres: cotton, flax, coir, jute) (animal fibres: wool, silk).
Synthetic fibres are man-made fibres, and most of them are made from synthesised chemicals known as polymers that are derived from petrochemicals (i.e crude oil) some examples of synthetic fibres are, nylon, polyester, polyethene, rayon, etc,
Making the fashion industry an important consumer of fossil fuels.
Synthetic fabrics made from synthetic fibres have many qualities which we can cherish making them a good material for upholstery.
1) As compared to natural fabrics, synthetic fabrics are cheaper.
2) As compared to natural fabrics synthetic fabrics are stronger than synthetic fibres. are most durable as compared to natural fabrics.
3) Synthetic fabrics are very easy to maintain
4) Synthetic fabrics also get dried up quickly.
5) They are soft and hence used in clothing materials.
6) They are elastic and can be easily stretched out.
How To Take Care Of Synthetic Fibres?
Here are 5 basic easy ways to clean and maintain your synthetic fabrics.
1. Always wash your synthetic fibres in cold water, in hot water the fabrics get shrunk in size and the quality of the fabric also decreases, for example, the colour of the fabric gets faded and the microfibers start shedding
2. Wash less, only wash your synthetic fabrics if it is necessary, and don’t wash them every time after you use them, this will damage the fabric and shedding microfibers and fading of colour get started. If there are small spots or stains on your fabric just wash the affected area by hand to clean the spot.
3. Do not mix your synthetic fabrics with hard-surfaced or heavily designed clothes while washing them. The solid materials banging onto the synthetic fabrics inside the washer may cause micro fibres breakage. Also, don’t use washing balls when you are dealing with synthetic fabrics as this may also lead to fibres breaking.
4. Use less detergent, many of us use detergent more than its actually needed, too much detergent may form a soapy layer on the fabric and damage the fabric,
harsh detergents damage the quality of the fabric so choose your detergents according to your material. Also, the fabric gets stiff if you use excess detergent and it needs more water and machine work again to get cleaned properly, so save time, save detergents and do less work.
5. Do not use fabric softeners while washing synthetic fabrics, fabric softeners leave a waxy layer on the fabric, which will damage the fabric and the waxy layer prevents the water and detergent to clean the fabric properly.
6. Wash synthetic fabrics in short wash cycles, the longer you wash the synthetic fabrics the more is at risk of damaging the microfibers of the fabric, unless your fabric has persistent stains and got dirtier, you might want to clean them in longer wash cycle in that case, but for normal washing short wash cycles are just enough for the synthetic fabrics.
Revitalize Your Upholstery: The Power Of Professional Cleaning For Synthetic Fabrics
Our team of upholstery cleaning professionals is highly knowledgeable in the specialized cleaning procedure for Synthetic Fabrics when it comes to lounge chairs, dining chairs, and armchairs of any size. With our expertise, we use prepared upholstery cleaning products to consistently achieve outstanding results.
- Pocket-friendly Services
- Same Day Services
- 24×7 Available
- Outstanding Results