Steam Cleaning Can Revitalise Your Dirty Couch: Call Us Today
Couches come in different materials including leather, cloth or velvet and they come in different ranges of styles and designs. A couch is often one of the first things people notice when they enter a house room. Dirty couches are the result of spills, food, crumbs, pet hair, and general wear and tear. Dirt and grime can build up in the fabric or leather upholstery and can cause discolouration and an unpleasant odour. In addition, a dirty couch can also harbour allergens, dust mites, and bacteria that can pose health risks to the people who use it. Cleaning a dirty couch is important to maintain its appearance and comfort, and to prevent the spread of harmful substances. Regular cleaning, such as vacuuming and wiping down with a damp cloth, can help to prevent dirt from building up. However, sometimes cleaning a dirty couch can become a challenging task to do.
Here at Karls Couch Cleaning, we provide couch steam cleaning services that can revitalise all types of couches, sofas and upholsteries. We will do it for you, we provide all types of cleaning and maintenance services for couches and many other furniture. We have more than 20 years of experience in cleaning and maintaining furniture. We have employees who are professional and certified in this field. We have been providing satisfactory results to our clients with zero complaints till now. And we assure you to give you clean and satisfactory services and turn your furniture into brand new furniture.
Reasons To Hire Couch Steam Cleaners
- They will make couch steam cleaning less time-consuming
- Remove allergens and bugs from couches
- Use eco-friendly, biodegradable products to clean couches and furniture
- Use high technology and advanced equipment like high-velocity steam cleaners and vacuum machines.
Why Select Couch Steam Cleaning Instead Of Regular Cleaning?
The couch steam cleaning method can effectively sanitise and refresh the couch, while also removing stubborn stains. Steam cleaning makes your couch allergen free, and this method is eco-friendly.
Couch Steam cleaning is a convenient, effective and eco-friendly, healthy and allergen-free way to clean various surfaces. By using steam cleaning you can enjoy a deep, thorough clean without the use of harsh chemicals.
Our Couch Steam Cleaning Process
1) Preparation and vacuuming: First we inspect the furniture carefully to know the condition of the couch and move the couch to an open place to start working on it freely without making any mess in your house. After that, we start vacuuming the couch to remove any loose debris and dirt settled on the couch.
2) Preparing a solution: Fill the steam cleaner with water and add the recommended amount of cleaning solution.
3) Start cleaning: We begin from the top of the couch and work our way down, using the steam cleaner to apply the hot water and cleaning solution. We pay special attention to areas that are heavily soiled and affected.
4) Scrubbing the fabric: Use a scrub brush to activate the cleaning solution into the fabric, scrubbing it to make dirt and grime loosen and get the couch clean properly.
5) Rinsing: Use a steam cleaner to rinse the couch, removing the cleaning solution and dirt. Making sure to go over the entire couch to ensure that all the solution has been removed.
6) Drying: We air dry the couch completely or by using an air dryer or blower we speed up the drying process.
7) Couch protection: Once the couch is completely dry, we apply a fabric protector to help resist future soiling and staining.
Note: Always read the manufacturer’s and care instructions for your couch before using any cleaning products or cleaning techniques on your couch, as some couch fabrics are not suitable for steam cleaning.
You Might Wonder What Is The Best Time To Steam Clean Your Couch
You can always clean your couch when you feel like it’s the right time to clean your couch, however, the best time to steam clean a couch depends on a few factors, including the type of fabric and the level of soiling. Here are some general guidelines to help you determine the best time to steam clean your couch.
1) Visible stains: If there are visible stains on your couch, it’s best to steam clean as soon as possible to prevent the stains from getting in and becoming persistent stains.
2) Allergen control: If someone in your house has allergies, steam cleaning the couch on a regular basis can help remove allergens, such as dust mites, that can cause allergies and other skin diseases.
3) Frequent use: If your couch is frequently used it may be a good idea to steam clean it once every 6 to 12 months to keep it clean and maintain it in a good condition.
Regardless of when you choose to clean your couch, it’s important to do it regularly to keep it in good condition and to extend the lifespan of your couch.
Call Us Today For Steam Cleaning Your Couch
We provide 24/7 emergency and same-day services. Just give us a call and make an appointment and we will arrive at your doorsteps as soon as possible. You can save yourself from embarrassment in front of your guests. Call on our helpline number without any hesitation.