Remove Your Couch Stains Effortlessly With Experts
Are you worried about your dirty couch and have no time to clean it (or) have no proper equipment to clean your dirty couch?
Do not worry, as we are here for you to fulfil all your stain removal needs related to your couch and other furniture and take down the unnecessary burden from your shoulders.
Contact Karls Couch Cleaning to get your stained couch and other furniture cleaned and turn them into new, amazing-looking couches and furniture in no time. Our company provides special services to give our clients satisfying cleaning experiences. Our employees are professionals in this field and are certified cleaners. Our employees use modern techniques and equipment to clean your couch and other furniture. We have been in this industry for more than 20 years and we know how to get work done with the full satisfaction of our clients and no complaints.
We provide services like couch dry cleaning, couch stain removal, couch steam cleaning, couch protection treatment, couch deodorisation, couch sanitisation and many other services.
Why Do You Need To Consider Stain Removal?
The couch word came from the French word coucher which means to sleep. The word couch is still used widely to describe a sofa around the world. As the name suggests the couch is a comfortable place to relax and fall asleep. The couch is attractive, comfortable and fancy furniture at home which is a must-have.
How do you feel when you see a clean couch at home after coming back from a stressful day at the office? When you relax and fall asleep on your couch after coming home from the office, that feeling is indescribable and pleasant. But when you see a dirty and stained couch it doesn’t feel good and you might not want to go and relax on it.
When you plan to have guests at your house but couldn’t clean the couch because you had no time to clean it, the dirty and stained couch might bring you embarrassment in front of your guests. Having a clean couch is as important as having a hygienic and clean home.
Couch Stain Removal Techniques
We use specialised techniques to clean your couch without causing any damage or harm to the couch by using products suggested by professionals which are eco-friendly and biodegradable.
Below are the methods we use for couch stain removal:
- First, we clean out the surroundings of the couch and bring your couch out to an open place. We use a vacuum cleaner to remove all the dust and crumbs off the couch. Using a vacuum cleaner is the easiest way to completely clean the dust and little crumbs on the couch.
- After that we use baking soda to clean the affected area, we apply baking soda on the spots and stains of the couch and leave it on for 30 mins, the stains and spots will get cut down by the baking soda and it will become easier to clean it.
- Using vinegar or vinegar solution on the affected area also helps efficiently to clean the spots and stains away from the couch. You can make a vinegar solution at home by measuring an equal amount of vinegar and water and mixing them together to make a vinegar solution.
- Sprinkle vinegar solution on the affected areas and let it sit for 30 minutes, after 30 mins rub the affected area with a scrub or sponge and clean the area with a wet cloth. You will get a good result after following this procedure.
- After using baking soda and leaving it for 30 mins, again we use a vacuum cleaner to remove all the remaining baking soda from the couch. Remember leaving baking soda on the couch for a longer time might damage the material on the couch. The strong chemicals in the baking soda might weaken the upper material of the couch. You might think of leaving baking soda for a longer time on the couch to remove spots and stains completely and easily but professionals don’t recommend leaving baking soda on the couch for a longer time.
- After that, we use biodegradable, eco-friendly and organic stain removers on the couch to remove dirt and clean the area with a cotton cloth or sponge.
- After that, we rinse it off with water and pat dry or vacuum dry the area to finish the work quickly to make sure no water is absorbed inside the couch.
You will never feel embarrassed in front of your guests or feel irritated by having a dirty couch after getting our services.
What Precautions Do We Consider?
- If the water gets absorbed in the couch it may lead to secondary damages like mould and it will start to stink badly making your couch worse than before. We have mould removable sprays which will get rid of moulds completely, moulds grow faster when they find moisture in the surrounding atmosphere, and we make sure to not leave any moisture in the area to halt the growth of the mould completely.
- Deodorising the couch is also very important, as the musty and awkward smell coming out of the couch even after cleaning the couch nicely feels unpleasant and you won’t have the complete feeling of a cleaned couch when it smells bad.
- Smelly couches are the signs of growing moulds in the couch, getting them cleaned and deodorised as soon as possible is the best way to avoid further damage to the couch. We use modern and specialised techniques which are suggested by professionals to deodorise the couch and make them smell pleasant.
From Where Do Stains Get On The Couch?
Although cleaning your couch regularly using a vacuum cleaner or even a cloth if you don’t have a vacuum cleaner can help you keep your couch clean and maintained in a good condition. You can make your couch age longer and use it for a longer period of time by regularly dusting and vacuuming your couch. Couches mostly get dirtier and stained by food spills, beverages spills, and if you have a pet at home then pet hair can also be the cause of your couch getting dirtier and the dirty legs of your pet when he/she jumps on the couch after playing in the yard also makes your couch dirty and stained.
Call Us Now: Remove Stains Easily
Cleaning all this regularly can save your couch from getting into bad condition. Or simply give a call to Karls Couch Cleaning helpline numbers without any delay to get your job done.